Build/Assembly manual

Hey guys! I bought the Superlite project already started and have some most likely missing parts as well as possibly IF there is one build manual. Do they come with a manual? Anything that tells you the order of assembly, how to do certain things? I'm aware of the wiki and the online manual on superlitecars.com but anything else?

I ask since i keep coming across certain questions as i build and don't seem to find any info on the build blogs, which to me it means some relevant info is missing on my side somewhere.

Haven't been commenting a whole lot on anyone's build or post but I'm here reading guys! I'll do a video update of my now gokart status!! Wooohoooo!

Hey Raul,

There is no other build manual other than the one on Superlitecars.com.
Thanks Joel! I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing over and over again (such as taking the spider on and off multiple times). Was wondering if there was at least some type of order of events haha! I appreciate the response!

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
Raul,

The spider is going to come on and off a lot. I've taken it off and then put it right back on to figure how much clearance I had for whatever I was going to do. The way to reduce that is to use a Sharpie to mark the chassis, take some measurements and take a bunch of pictures.

Another time saver is to use standard nuts rather than nylocs for things that are going to be on and off a bunch of times... just don't forget the nylocs the last time.

You just figure it out like everyone else does. Ask questions on the forum and everyone will chime in (even people like I that have nothing to offer). ;)

If all else fails then you can always ask Fran..

Raul,

The spider is going to come on and off a lot. I've taken it off and then put it right back on to figure how much clearance I had for whatever I was going to do. The way to reduce that is to use a Sharpie to mark the chassis, take some measurements and take a bunch of pictures.

Another time saver is to use standard nuts rather than nylocs for things that are going to be on and off a bunch of times... just don't forget the nylocs the last time.
Excellent ideas.. i feel like the roll cage has and will be coming on and off a lot as well!

You just figure it out like everyone else does. Ask questions on the forum and everyone will chime in (even people like I that have nothing to offer). ;)

If all else fails then you can always ask Fran..
Haha I appreciate any bit of info! Sure wil! Thanks man!

Back