Calling wanabees - Fortyfication No. 71

In years passed the GTD Car Club magazine was the yardstick for excellence, but I believe Fortyfication is the 'new' king of the heap. Brett has surpassed even his own high standards with issue 71.

Contributions are on the Le Mans Classic, Lola Cars visit, Le Mans 24 hours parade, Salzburgring drive and all capped off by an inside track article from Claude Nahum on the Le Mans Classic in 1016 (3rd at Le Mans in '66). There other notable articles by Auto Futura and RCR too and one on Chris Amon (winner in 1966).

All you wanabee members of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club are missing out and for only 30 of our English pounds!! Check out the website and apply to Tony Hunt now...

Well I can't speak for the GTD magazine and club but I sure like the GT40ec club and its magazine.So membership money is well spend.

Thanks Dave,
Glad you like it. We already have some great articles for No 72, which will be out for Christmas... a brief sneak peak - finally I get the Wilwood new rear calipers attached to my car!!!! I won't opost how they look on the forum until after the mag is out, so if you want to know how the truly talented Brian Magee has managed it, join away...

Brett

Back