Car videos

booo...I want my 10 minutes back.

Those two would get smoked on any of our drives driving so slowly.
wink.gif

A little more info on the clip.... its a GT40 NZ car running a 350 Chevy (Bryan the owner is slightly repentant but a Chevy man at heart.)

The Video (DVD) is called High Octane which has a range of cars "hooning" around.

If you require any further info let me know.

Forgot to mention its was on our NZ roads which have speed limits (70 Mph) and was basically a setup "to comply".

The unofficial uncut version is way better! I think they took a page out of the "how not to get nicked by the police" book.

Get clip with the president of the Japanese Ferrari Club doing 199 Mph in an F40!! He has become a legend as the ploice used his video footage to convict him. He is reputed to have sold thousands of tapes though which probaly paid to get his car back and the fine.

G

Have just got my March copy of Motorsport. In it they advertise what is in April's edition. That one will include a 40 minute video of the closest ever Le Man. The picture that went with the promo ad had a Porsche and a you know what in it! So those who want the videos this must be a must have!

Malcolm

Back