Club Shop

Just a quick note to all members to let you know that effective immiediatly i have resigned as a director of the GT40 Enthusiasts club and thus also stepped down from the running of the club shop. I have greatly enjoyed my time working for the club over the years but recently my own views on the operation and direction of the shop have clashed with those of my fellow directors and i therefor feel it is best that i resign my position rather than damage the good reputation of this organisation by continuing in a hostile situation.

Again i'd like to thank all the members for your support and assistance, i'm sure i'll see you at future club events.

best

Dick

Hi Dick

from the tone of you post it sounds as though you have had an issue with the committee over the running of the shop?
If so that's a real pity as I personally was impressed by the design quality and variety of items the you and you alone were able to offer the members.

I hope who ever takes over the shop can live up to your standards and maintain the standards you have set. I remember that the club merchandising before you took over was poor to say the least and I feel that you will be sorely missed.

Regards

Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hi Dick,

sorry to see you are giving up the club shop. As Chris says in his post you brought a good selection of items to the shop.I hope the next person keeps up the standard.

Dear all, thanks for your kind words and thoughts, my passion for GT40's just won't fade so i've set up www.gt40shop.com so that you can all still get your hands on the GT40 items i previously bought to the club shop. Take a look and let me know what you think, if there's the interest i've got a few other items up my sleave i'm currently negotiating on :)

Regards

Dick

Hi Dick,
I would also like to add my regrets on hearing of your resignation as a director of the GT40 Enthusiasts club and the running of the club shop. I have learnt the hard way over the years that being involved as a committee member in any club is a thankless and unenvyable job.
So with out getting into any club politics I would just like to say thanks for all the effort you have put in and what a great job you have done while you were running the shop.

Brian Whitworth

Hi Dick,

Sorry to hear about your decision.
No bad feelings towards the club but I always appreciated your help.
Keep it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Fred

Hi Dick,
I shall certainly miss your sales banter!
As a club memeber, thanks for your enthusiasm. Why did you resign? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hi Fred
No bad feelings towards the Club or the members, i have known most of them for years, i will still remain a member, maybe Chairman next year who knows !!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Good greef,the club will get into trouble if this happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back