Digging out

It's on days like this that I wish I'd never left California...

Attachments

• 48477-snow.jpg
    48477-snow.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 318
[ QUOTE ]
But don't you have an abundance of salt there?

[/ QUOTE ]
That IS salt. Wind kicked up and blew it all over the place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's what the neighbor kids are for...

[/ QUOTE ]
There's three of them under there. They've been digging since last night but I'm the only one with a shovel, so it looks like I'm going to have to dig them out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Actually, there aren't too many full-timers up here, so no ready supply of neighbor kids... And the salt, well that's like 40 miles away and at least a couple of thousand feet closer to sea level.

Hey Steve - I wish I were there with you to help break out the fresh powder! I know that you must be a skier or you wouldn't have chosen to live there. Can't wait to try out my new skis. BTW Did you ever get any satisfaction on your stolen GT40? Hope so. Best regards, Orin Meyer

Actually, I don't ski. I had this notion that maybe one day I could live in a ski resort in the summer and at the beach in the winter & rent the place I wasn't using out since it would be peak season...

No, haven't heard a word on my stolen car. Still hoping it will turn up some day...

Back