Donington coming up

Hi Chris Yes well maybe, just, but they know me! love to have you along
John 105 db at what revs

Hi Dick - it passed 105db at Goodwood at 'maximum revs used' which i think were 4500. Someone else drove it to be scrutineered.
Ring me if you want.

Dick - good decison today re secret private track day. Its pi**ing it down now. Hopefully see you soon.....

Well I finally gave up trying to convert the mov files I have when I discovered that mov files can be uploaded straight to Youtube.
Thanks to Ian for the offer of help, but not needed in the end.
So here are the 4 videos I shot at Donington. 3 and 4 are the longest.
We only had a few parade laps, but even so, it was good fun in a convoy of about 9 gt40s.
Thanks very much to Dick Townsend for the ride.
Hope you like.
YouTube - gt40 donington 1
YouTube - gt40 donington 2
YouTube - gt40 donington 3
YouTube - gt40 donington 4

Hi Lee - thanks for the effort. You were lucky to get a lift with such a slow driver. It must have made the filming easier. Lets do it again next year but can we get rid of that bloody pace car. John

Brian Magee

Supporter
Dick.

Thanks for not modifying the back of my car!!! Everyone was trying to make a bit of space for themselves but you kept catching the ones in front too quickly. Not quite what we were led to believe but four laps of Donning FREE, you can't complain.

Brian.

Lee thanks for posting the video its great!!
John, its not the slow speed, its the style which helped with the filming
Brian sorry i got a bit close but i am not used to having cars in front of me
regards Dick

Chris, the car in front is Brian Magee,s magnificent GTD with 289 and ZF. possibly one of the best GT40s in the UK
the car you are in is my old KVA, with an old rover in it
regards Dick

Back