ERA for sale

I was a little curious about the authenticity of the door handles on this car, having mostly seen the more common style. This style made sense to me from a practicality standpoint when racing, since it seems to be easier to grasp especially considering the running starts at LeMans. When I did a search of google images, I found many images of P1051. It was clear this car was intentionally made to replicate it. Not only did I verify the door handles, I was very impressed with many other features, of P1051 replicated on this car. The livery to start off with, but also the angled heads, webers and cover, canards and even the aluminium rear spoiler are prominently featured. As I spend time with this ERA, I'm liking it better and better!

Like mine both were turnkey cars. This was my second ERA GT and the first did not meetMy interest was that the car would reliable, safe, fast and be able to stop it. ERA did a fantastic with a excellent 409CI SBF, bigger brakes with 17" BRM Style wheels, roll cage and power assisted brake (the only one ERA did). It is sad to see it go.

Back