Fast Lane TV series

Just to finally clear up any rumours, yes we did supply the crash car for this TV series, but guys dont feel bad about destroying a GT40 ,it was built especially for the part. The good news is that the new owner of the "wreck" called me the other day looking for a door so he can get the car on the road, that was the only panel totally destroyed!!
Bob Lacey CAV USA

Bob,

Thanks for the update. I understand the "sinking" feeling that one would get seeing a GT40 wreck. I saw (just a few yards in front of me) Dave Cohen's #1024 wreck at Portland International Raceway several years ago. I yelled (in the Festival Curve stands-front row), "Oh no! Not a GT40!"

I went immediately to his pit area to see the damage. Dave simply grinned and asked, "Know anybody that needs some parts?"

It was only slightly damaged, fortunately. I helped him apply some duct tape and he had his front clip ready for more action.
Have fun!

John

Any thing for a buck huh?
wink.gif
The thing I can't understand is why for Fox. Are they a real network yet? Just kidding Bob, anything that helps the others to see and appreciate these cars is ok by me
John

Back