“Fireworks” at Janspeed????

Club member Bjorn has advised us that there will be an open day at Janspeed in Salisbury on the 5th November 2005. Bjorn will be there with his GTD40 along with some of the Corvette boys…..

Janspeed of course need no introduction as a world leading manufacturer of exhaust components, nor as engine developers for Lotus, MG Rover and Nissan.

There will be a guided tour of their site, including the rolling road, which is rumoured to have a 2000bhp capability (1000bhp per roller)! There may be the chance to put your car on the dyno and get power and torque curves for your engine - could be interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

These are all the details I have at the moment, so if you’re interested, please contact me.

Charles

Thanks Charles for the heads up - Roy's 40 needs setting up, maybe we should take that and if not - I might take my Cosworth for a laugh - never had it on the rollerss before..

This was due to be advertised in the Autumn Club mag, but as that is going to be a week later than I expected, (PC problems /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif don't ask!) it'll be too late, so go along if you fancy putting your car on the rollers, or just to support if you can - should be a blast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back