Ford GT90, why build when you can buy!

The car lives a few blocks from RCR and I see it very regularly.....in fact it may be put on display in the RCR showroom for a while this summer.
The car is far better looking in the flesh than in photographs,...
The detail is superb for a concept car....

Keith

Now that's interesting. As you all know Frans got a good eye and he wouldn't have anything remotely Fugly anywhere near his garage.

It will now be interesting to see if the RCR visitors who have 'Fuglied' this beautiful car change their opinion following a face to face in the flesh.

I've seen it in the 'flesh', have any of you?

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so make sure you take off those very dark glasses before you view but don't put on the rose tinted ones either!

^ Definitely agreed. Although, it does kind of have it's own way about it. Kinda like that woman.... shes not hot, but one cannot help but to be entranced by the sight of her.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
^ You mean a woman like Glenda Jackson (& I don't want to start a debate...)?

Anyway, still interested to know if the GT90 was actually sold at the auction, and if so what sort of money it went for.

Max

Last edited:
Max,

not sold..in fact not even truly offered for sale...

RM jumped the gun by advertising it prior to having a signed sales contract in hand...

Max,

not sold..in fact not even truly offered for sale...

RM jumped the gun by advertising it prior to having a signed sales contract in hand...

Ah, was wondering why it mysteriously vanished from the roster. I have been wondering for a long time about the GT90's current powerplant. Fran I believe you mentioned that you see the car regularly. Any chance you could get a better look at the engine bay, and try to spot maybe a turbo charger or four...? Pics would be greatly appreciated if its not too much to ask.

Thanks,

Joe

Back