Fortyfication No 72

The last edition of the Club magazine for 2006 was posted last Saturday, and Christmas post notwithstanding, should be landing on doormats from yesterday.
Our new editor, Lucy Robertson, has done a super job and produced a good magazine, with little fuss, on time. Lucy would appreciate your comments.
Anyone who hasn't received a mag, a renewal form (where relevant), a directory, a Christmas card and a draft revision of the Club Rules, please contact me.
Sod's Law dictates that, just as we publish the magazine containing details of the Club calendar - we run out of stock of calendars! More have been reordered and will be here just after Christmas, so get your orders in anyway.

Mine came today.
Excellent mag! we must surely be the envy of other (non '40) clubs for the quality of our magazine(s)
Just like to say a BIG thank you to all those involved with the production of such an excellent mag. It's people like you guys (and the contributors who, unlike me, get off their ar*e's and WRITE something) who keep it going, and I think I must speak for everyone in the club when I say how much it's appreciated.
Thanks again and all the best for a great Christmas and a happy, peaceful and prosperous new year.

Simon

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Recieved mine this morning.... great read as always.
Hope to have something to write about next year.

Happy hols to all

Andy

Magazine Team,

THANK YOU for your stirling work through the year producing a great publication. Merry Christamas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Excellent magazine once again. Congratulations to all who contributed the articles and photos and to the production team. Our thanks should go to Brett for all his hard work in the past and our best wishes to Lucy taking on the Editor's role.
I showed the magazine to a fellow petrol head who was very impressed with the style, layout, presentation, content etc. generally for a relatively small car club compared to some of the big boy's

Well done.

Back