Fran

When I started my SLC I found that I had no reverse in the Ricardo that I bought with the car. I called Fran and he arranged for shipping and repair at RPM transmission. The transmission has been repaired and is being shipped back today, at Frans expense. Where there are many negative comments about business today, I want to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Fran! :)

Thats good news Al you have your car back on the road in no time.
Fran sold me an LS7, he found out after having the engine checked out the heads were shaved to far for street gas and replaced them out of his own pocket as well.
I've been torturing him for some parts, but he is a good egg.
and it Looks like we might be getting some tranaxles soon (wink, wink) lol.

These are items beyond my control but I cant leave our customers in the lurch...

Now we have our customers buy direct from our suppliers to remove us from the equation but I still make sure they get well taken care of and get my discounts where ever possible.....

Fran, Thats great news, and that will take a lot of pressure off you and let you do what you like to do best, building race cars. Best of luck with your new shop, your new prototype's and keep kickin ass at the track.
Cheers,

Last edited:
When I was building homes in CT I had a customer call me just after 2 years from finish of their home about a squeak in a second floor bedroom floor. The State of CT mandates that the builder warrantee the new home for one year. I could have blown them off being one year out of warrantee, but we went on a saturday and took up the carpet and 3/4 t&g plywood floor, 3/8 underlayment and found metal cross bracing that one of my guys had installed closer together than he had been instructed. It didn't rub until the lumber dried out and shrank. So it ended up costing me about $500.00 for material and labor. That fix bought me four new customers for million dollar custom homes from referrals from that happy customer. How do you spell great advertising and good business! And I do appreciate Fran doing this.

We work the same way, Without customers your out of business.
They remember the good things you've done for a week, the bad forever.
There is no better advertizing then a happy customer.

Back