Fraud - ARAO Engineering Inc - Buyer Beware!

Kevin Box

Supporter
Dimi

I am the guy you speak of.
I too have been crook with the flu and have only just got back to work today to collect the parcel

I was most grateful for the effort you went to for me.
The parts you got for me are excellent.
Hopefully I will get to do something with them over this weekend

For those following this thread Dimi tracked down some Toyota gear shift parts for me as I was having difficulty sourcing either the alloy or cast steel ones in South Australia.

He is indeed a truly helpful guy.

thanks

KevinB

:stunned:

I can say that everyone I have had dealings with in Australia has gone above and beyond in every way, including expressing appreciation. I hope to meet some of you fine blokes in person some day.

Dimi, I have not seen the thread that references your troubles in the States. Not sure I could help in any way, but would be glad to try if it's still unresolved.

I have traded and purchased engine parts with many members here without a glitch. Its such a shame the Arao types occasionally show their ugly side and spoil the trust 99% of us have in human nature. Its a mystery why Arao went this way because he is a gifted engineer with some great products, I can only assume he is/was feeding a very expensive habit. I followed a few of the links and he has left a long trail of very unhappy folk that I feel will harm him given the opportunity.

Bob

Back