Fraud - ARAO Engineering Inc - Buyer Beware!

That's what I was talking about! I think that your description of HEAVY INTO might just be the understatement of the year.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hi Ron, I understand what you are saying and we all know there are problems at arao as Russ even came here and stated it. I did recently do a search and I also seen complaints about the length of time it takes to supply product. I make stuff too and imo if I was making these heads from scratch, there is no way I would promise a kit sooner than 6mo, imo.

billetracing went crazy all over the net posting with Russ posting behind him, this is what I found the most of on the net. We know there were problems there and I feel for him. Again I have tryed to contact pm+email billetracing since mid 2009 to find out if he got his heads or not with no luck. I tryed doing a search for ausi billetracing with no luck, tryed to find where he has made any regular posts on net with no luck. He was the one that post all over the net about getting ripped off, I would just expect an update after 3yrs please.

To be honest I also gave up with 3+yrs of waiting and asked for my deposits back in march for the 351c blocks and and ordered a complete 428w RPM MAXX short block from FPS to build a Clevor version now with these heads, IF I get my $2000 deposit back for the 351c blocks this year, I will order 1 more from FPS for a boost app this year. As I mentioned there were a few (3+?) diffrent port versions of these Dominion - Arao 32V heads made/cut I am converting this set to a boss int port right now for big ci.

im004636.jpg

im004632.jpg

im004629.jpg

im004694.jpg

im004907.jpg

just wondering if any of you seen the old mag 32v dominion sbc artical that came online recently?...

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/...lve_cylinder_head_performance_test/index.html

Last edited:

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
The other set FPS ported and I will also finish converting these to a boss port for a blower app...

im004517wj1.jpg

im004508yo2.jpg

im004510zg1.jpg

im004512ld0.jpg

im004521cd8.jpg

im004522xb4.jpg

im004528wg2.jpg

I have also got heavy into MR Feulings 4V HD heads and have tech/mag articals I can post on both pushrod setups if interested.

im005123.jpg

im005577.jpg

im005691.jpg

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Just a few repost pics of Sabios (from corral site) 32 valve sbf heads, I know he was NOT happy about the wait time it took, hopefully he will not mind...

11802823ax1.jpg

86125778rz7.jpg

53434396wu8.jpg

And just a few repost pics of escojims (from corral site) old 32 valve sbf heads, know he was NOT happy with all the neg stuff on the net...

4vdom002al3.jpg

4vdom001wb8.jpg

4vdomud0.jpg

Loco 1234 on 335 forum has cleveland version billets but looks like he took the pics off net now so/but anyway the 32 valve ford heads are real and do exist

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Ron, I understand what you are saying and we all know there are problems at arao as Russ even came here and stated it. I did recently do a search and I also seen complaints about the length of time it takes to supply product. I make stuff too and imo if I was making these heads from scratch, there is no way I would promise a kit sooner than 6mo, imo.

And this is just the crux of the problem. Only Arao is aware of how many deposits they have taken. Only Arao is aware of the actual delivery time. And clearly two things are happening - 1) it takes a lot longer than promised to get the Arao product and 2) Arao is still telling people that that the product is available in a short time frame (ie Ebay auctions, current adveretising, etc.).

What is curious to me is that every muscle car magazine typically reviews a new head in a matter of weeks from when the head becomes available. Now I don't read MM&FF and the other Ford magazines as much as I used to, but Arao has been around a good while and there are scant few articles on their heads. The performance Chevy head market has to be the largest performance head market in the US but there isn't much info of Arao in those magazines nor reviews. Clearly a few examples of each type of head have been made, but for whatever reason they aren't readily available.

Look, I like the heads. I think they are innovative and interesting. But people have been talking these heads up for many, many years and it appears that a lot of people have been burned by Arao. It is a shame because the product could be quite successful.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
I wish I could disagree with you Ron, but I cant. This whole situation has given them and guys with these heads a big headache and these kinds of threads are important to keep guys up to date on whats up/going on.

Sabio and Escojim sent me a bunch of mag articals from diffrent mags that just only on/for a Tech perspective that I can repost that are very interesting to read, if you want to delete or move any of my/this stuff, its ok.

510mustangmarch98page1lb8.jpg

510mustangmarch98page2xx1.jpg

510mustangmarch98page3il8.jpg

510mustangmarch98page4zn1.jpg

510mustangmarch98page5ab8.jpg

510mustangmarch98page6wn3.jpg

sf000xm7.jpg

sf0000ho4.jpg

sf002hj8.jpg

Last edited:

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
This one artical from Sabio showing a diffrent rocker system is interesting, I need to confirm but I believe valves, exhaust rockers, swivle feet, springs, retainers, valve covers, rocker shafts, bases and a few other parts on the standard sbc version may be interchangeable with sbf versions.

page2ra1.jpg

Standard sbc shaft version, the sbc versions are not as good as the sbf versions as far as port layout goes. Just to add, I thought things might of been sorted out at arao now? since I seen they were offering the LS billet versions now which I believe are more simular to the sbf ones, possibly based off of the same core?.

page4be1.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
No way, the info is cool. But really belongs on a thread in the Engines section, not on the feedback forum.

But notice the dates in the articles - 1998. That's thirteen years ago. And I think they were around before that because it seems like I remember hearing about them in like 95 or 96 in Super Ford, the same magazine these articles came from (and is now defunct isn't it?).

My opinion, and my opinion only, is if you put money down to buy these heads then you are taking a risk. As one that has been burned by a $35,000 GT40 deal and a $2,500 trailer deal, I am a bit gun shy. I'd never lost a dime in my life until I got into cars and racing.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Here is one more...

mffdec91page1ji8.jpg

mffdec91page2wv0.jpg

mffdec91page3vq5.jpg

mffdec91page4oq2.jpg

and a few more mock pics of what I WAS planning for the last 3+yrs of waiting for new cleveland blocks... Time to move on to Clevors now, should of done it before.

im004530cs9.jpg

im004548wo0.jpg

im004551zb6.jpg

just a note, I still have not heard back from kevin/john yet after emailing+pm them, I really hope they will contact me with more info please.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
WOW! That article is from 1991. Arao has been not delivering product for over twenty years.

Kaz, any more pictures or articles really need to be put on another thread. Also, are these articles under copyright? If so they cannot be uploaded to this forum.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hi Ron, ok I wont post anything else in here, these old articals are ok, they are on 4-5 forums allready. As I mentioned I dont have a gt40 but if you gt40 guys are interested, when it comes I could post more about the short block and parts in the engines section from FPS that is being built right now and set up for these heads as they allready built a few of these engines so he has pistons and cams for these 32v heads. I am really glad FPS is doing this for me since I found this info out. Just let me know if you guys want me to keep you filled in on what I plan to do, thanks for your time.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
Another Update...

I still have NOT got any reply from this guy/s from my emails and pms I sent starting back in mid 2009 on this and other forums he spamed on. I have a suspision that these two guys posted here are the same guy or friends maybe?. I do have a few good questions for him as I feel confused he really went about this whole thing the wrong way.

Anyway I emailed Russ... with no problem getting a reply I will add... and he comfirmed ("Yes Billet Racing got their heads. they shipped out on 2-5-2008"). I will also be calling Russ end of week to order some spare parts for my 32v heads and could give more updates when I do if needed.

I also just got in my 428ci rpm maxx short block setup for these 32v heads from FPS so I been side tracked tinkering with it for those interested...

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/gt40-tec...axx-block-32-valve-ford-heads.html#post338220

F.Y.I Shipper document for Billet Racings order sent out on 2-5-08
Just thought you'd like to know.

Attachments

• Shipping Label.jpg
    Shipping Label.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,494

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Russ, I think we all appreciate your good intentions, but Dr. Phil's assertion that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior has considerable validity. If you would like for your protestations to have the same validity, may I suggest it might behoove you to post some shipping documents that are more contemporary.

Two years after purchased/shipped 3 1/2 years ago certainly does not illustrate your company's RECENT efforts to catch up on backlogs.

Keep in mind that there are many on this forum who would really like for your assertions to be true....this is, indeed, a high tech product that could well make our beloved SBF perform on par (or, at least, nearly on par) with some of the newer engine introductions, like Ford's Coyote motor, and therefore one that would reasonably be expected to stimulate a considerable amount of interest. To keep that interest from turning into a disproportionate amount of disappointment, we'd really like to see something current, maybe a shipping document from this decade would help...I mean, we are already a year and a half into the decade, whatcha got?

Cheers from Doug!!

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
I am glad you took the time post here again Russ, unfortunatly you see it wont make things ok again with some because of the past issues that you confirmed and at least did not hide. I am glad regardless of what happened in this crappy situation that you did try to apologize and Kevin did get his heads in the end. I hope things are going better now.

I dont know but, I do empathise with guys that have had problems as I had them/been there too. Maybe I have a diffrent perspective about dealing/waiting for custom parts because...

As I had to wait 2+ years to get a custom set of Feuling 4valve heads and parts that was promised in 4-6 weeks.

As I had to wait almost 2 years to get a custom wide body kit made that was promised within 6 months.

And finaly as I have had to wait 3+ years to get custom C engine blocks (which I still dont have at this point and asked for deposits back).

As I mentioned this situation has even gave other customers with these 32V heads a headache too. The only thing I can say/offer to guys interested in this kind of 4v tech is...

If you can not or are unwilling to wait for maybe 6mo? or more... these heads are not for you as they will never be a high production/mainstream product (just like Ardun heads) and it would be best to go with some other mainstream product.

Kazoom

CURRENTLY BANNED
update, I still have had no luck with contacting billetracing/kevin starting in mid 2009 at the corral forum and then also on other sites.

I have also been biting my tounge out of respect to this kevins situation. I have also held back saying/asking anything because I wanted to contact him first... with no luck since mid 2009.

So what I will finaly say now is, this billetracing guy goes and SPAMS dozens of forums with the same single post and then posts no updates or responds to offers of help. So His goal looks to me was only trying to screw with arao and I guess nothing more?. What kills me is this guy had no thoughts or interests about others with these heads that possibly could of helped out.

My obvious questions I have had for him since mid 2009 is... why did you pay all moneys (11,000+) in full in 6 DAYS??? as it is not nessasary to pay in full untill product was ready to ship?. Also if you had all this coin to to pay extra moneys for your one off custom heads, did you not have a extra grand for a direct flight to cal to see what componet problems arao was having with your custom one off heads if you were so pissed off? (this is why the 32v head prices were higher back then then they are now as russ stated he was having component problems). Also you never asked anyone for help with your situation, odd, as even I or my friends could of possibly helped you as we were going to cal once a year. Also why did you not try to renegotiate a price for the extra hold up time it took because of part problems?, instead of all this bs?. These things dont make sence. I feel you went about this whole situation completely the wrong way, but am still happy for you that you got your custom one off set of heads that NO one else has on the planet earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Doug, I can see why some with these products would be leary of posting anything about there parts as frankly, there seems to be some real ranting psychos/stakers types on the net (corral forum) regarding these 32v heads. Since I already got my feet in this now, I used my Top Secret contact devise and picked up the A TELEPHONE and ordered and got some spare parts last week from Russ only because of some of this ranting and I dont even need any parts lol, he was even nice enough to send it by usa post as I asked. Dated 06-27-2011

scaled.php

scaled.php

As I have said before, the cops have a saying, theres your side of the story, theres my side of the story... and then theres the truth. The fact is regardless of the BS on some forums.... After 20+yrs in cali, Arao is still there and in business.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
After 20+yrs in cali, Arao is still there and in business.

I'm not exactly sure that was the original issue....check the thread title for some hints.

But it is interesting that the "plaintiff" in this "case" is the one who's disappeared....​

Last edited:
Back