Good with Part Numbers?

Well it's time I start ordering drivetrain parts. Wanted to check if this will work:

Motor 351w(640cid-640hp), ZF RBT 5 Speed

McLeod RST Street Twin Clutch Kit
Clutch Kit, RST, 1 1/8 in. x 26-Spline, 9.688 in. Diameter Disc, Ford, 302, 351W, Kit
Part Number: MCL-6913-07C

McLeod Throughout Bearing
SLIP ON BEARING
Part Number: MCL-1402-22

Quicktime Bellhousing
Bellhousing, Quick Time, Ford, 289/302/351W, to ZF5/ZFS6 Transmission, Kit
Part Number: QTI-RM-6055

RAM Aluminum Flywheel
Flywheel, Aluminum, 157-Tooth, 16 lb., Internal Engine Balance, Ford, 5.0, 5.8L, Each
Part Number: RAM-2529

Alan two observations I have:
The standard RBT input spline is 29mmx10 (BMW M1). I would check with Lloyd about that if you want an alternate shaft. I made that mistake when ordering a clutch disc and Olthoff set me right. A special offset hub is required on the clutch disc.
Concerning the McLeod internal slave do some research on failures. Mine failed after one year. I rebuilt it and it leaked right away. Mcleod rebuilt it for the second time and it still leaked. I gave up and went to an external slave. If you do this Lloyd needs to supply the throwout bearing shaft and fork with the RBT. The McLeod seals at the hose connector pivots are a poor design compared to Tilton or AP internal slaves. I've read about numerous other McLeod slave failures too.
The Quicktime bellhousing is a good choice.

I totally agree with Dave's comments. I have had many McLeod internal TOB's fail
over the years. I you must have an internal unit, I prefer the AP unit over the Tilton too.
Jusy my 2 cents...

I would think getting a 1 1/16 x 10 output shaft would give me a wider range of clutch options. Will check with RBT if available.

Thanks
alan

Back