Supporter
Couldn't help it, sorry....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 343

Dave Collins

Supporter
We will be there both days staying at Fontwell. Hopefully weather will be a bit warmer than Saturday when I popped by the circuit and it was sunny with a very biting cold wind blowing.

Dave

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
The final entry list for the Alan Mann trophy has 31 GT40s in the line up.
Go 40s !!
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Race starts at 1730 UK time for an hour - event will be live streamed via the Goodwood website

The entry is bigger than for the race a couple of years ago which could imply some less regularly seen cars will be out so does anyone want to accept the challenge of correlating chassis numbers to entrants over the next few weeks ?

It really was superb weekend.
But now the question is ; what chassis there were seen?
Meaning an original GT40MKI's?

I know for sure these:
P/1006
P/1069
P/1023
What else?

The Alan Mann Car, this then did not was the original car then, or was it?
The chassis #003 could tell that but now when reading again that story, seems really it is a recreation or something. I really thought there, that it was the last survived Alan Mann racings car... At least some one on the GT40 paddock told me that.

Anyway, I took around 600 images from GT40s there, so during the Spring I will add these on to my blog site....

I was there in this chicane also. What a stuff!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpmtKrUkjZ8

Last edited:
dubious chassis numbers
2 GT/102
15 P/1009
24 P/1070
41 Gelscoe GEL 007 GUN 805D is from P/1021 this car is the Alan Mann trophy winner.
Regards Allan

dubious chassis numbers
2 GT/102
15 P/1009
24 P/1070
41 Gelscoe GEL 007 GUN 805D is from P/1021 this car is the Alan Mann trophy winner.
Regards Allan

GT/102 was new information, so the race winner #41 is then recreation to respect that P/1021?
I understood it this way.

Back