GOT MY SB100

HOOOOOORAY,,,,

Number 456 out of 500!!!! Skin of my teeth.

Smog??? What Smog? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Long Live the Reupuli"K" of Cali, down with all Tree hugging "Commiees" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nice going! now get a JOB so you can afford to dyno that monster and show us the curves!!!

enjoy the day!!! and watch the mail for the paperwork!

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
That's GREAT news. I'm glad to see that you were able to throw my name around and still get approval. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I guess the added clout of being moderator of the "Off Topic" section here helped too.

[ QUOTE ]
Number 456 out of 500!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Was today the first day the were available?

They really don't last very long.

Howard Jones

Supporter
459, 11:30am, I can't believe how F...ed up this is. I'm so pissed off by this whole thing I'm gonna vote against everbody and everything in Calif. forever!

But it's done now. I still can't believe that grown men have to get up at 5am wait out in the cold at the friggin DMV to give the friggin goverment money they want!

Then we stood around in a group(20) until 11:30 to be told it's OK now you all got one.

I'm sure that nobody got one after 12 noon or so. It just makes no sence....It just make no sence.... and I hate being dragged down to that level. Worse that a IRS audit.

I empathise with your plight against red tape, but the standing out in the cold thing? What was it all the way down to 50F? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif That is shorts weather in Chicago!
Congrats to both of you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ben-

Each year, CA allows the registtration of 500 hand built cars under Senate Bill (SB) 100. SB100 enables us kit car builders to register our cars as smog exempt. The law allows only 500 per year and they go by noon the first day of the year. Since all the 500 allotments are gone, you will have to wait until 2007 to apply for one.

Congratulations, Farhad. How many pints will it cost me to get access to all your paperwork and sneaky inside contacts when I get around to needing my SB100?

Scott

Faili

Hi

Good show, pleased you finally got the car clear.

Good show also to Howard.

Next section should be all fun - let's make it Reno for WSCB
I am taking my GT40.

John

Scotty Me Lad,

Stop racing the Miata,,,,,GET TO WORK,, on the GT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif When the time comes for you to do paper work we will go over it at your crib (with plenty of Irish Poison).

John,

Thanks for the good words, If you are taking your 40 to the WSCB, no one else should bring their 40!! With a 427, your monster transaxle why would anybody else want to show up?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back