Greetings from Central Oregon

I just joined the forum, really for no other reason than to communicate with others that suffer from the same sickness as I have....... performance and racing cars; specifically Fords, although others will do. I'm a retired Police Officer from the City of Redmond, Oregon and am now pursuing my hobby as a business. I started working on cars at the age of 16 in Italy, where there weren't any "hot rods", but lots of Alphas, Fiats, Lancias, Maseratis and the occasional Ferrari. Then I went to LeMans and saw the Fords. Hooked for life.
I've owned many of the cars listed, raced several and built many more as a restoration project for myself or a customer. I just sold my Pantera which had more track time than street time and am going through withdrawls. As a result, I've contacted RCR for a replacement in the form of a T70 Mk.IIIB. I just don't fit in a GT40 but was forced to drive a new Ford GT for a week just recently. Great car and a definite ticket getter. I defy anyone to keep their foot out of the throttle. The T70 sounds like just the ticket (pun intended) as I already have a full race, NASCAR block 302 with Webers that will fit nicely.
I'm looking forward to going to visit RCR and will post more as time goes on.

Hi Thomas,

I am outside of Medford/Jacksonville area with a SPF GT40 MKII. I might be driving up to Bend to see my brother and some friends that recently moved there. I would like to see the RCR Lola project once you get it going. Please post about your adventure once you get started.

Mike

Back