Greetings from Illinois

Hello to all,
I live in the Chicago Burbs and just found this site.
I enjoy cars of all types but really have a passion for the Shelby's.
I currently have a 2007 Shelby GT500 Super Snake and I'm looking to add a Cobra or GT 40 to the list. My car number is 07SS0041 and it is the 725 HP version of the Snake. What I have learned is; all that power is incredible, but getting it to the road is another story.
I have been looking for a Cobra or GT only a couple of months, and during the process I have met some really nice folks. People who are willing to share information, show their cars and even a couple who have let me drive theirs.

I am looking forward to reading and learning more about the GT 40 cars and anything else I can .
I am a frequent reader of several sites, but not a frequent poster.

So, I will be here frequently, but no doubt only post a little. I think many folks are much more knowledgable than I am on these cars.

Glad to be here.
Bill

Hello Bill, welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people here that will surely answer any of your questions. As you will undoubtedly learn, the talent and experience that is freely shared here is an invaluable asset and makes this site THE BEST!

Welcome from a fellow Chicago-area member. The Daytona Cobra Coupe shown in my avatar is currently for sale. Please send me a pm if you would like to get together to chat.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Bill. A coworker has 07SS0040, also the 725hp version, red/black with carbon fiber splitter, etc. Big power, big fun. Having gone the cobra and 40 route, I would recommend the 40. You won't regret it!

Back