Greetings from Ontario

New to forum, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm from the Niagara area of Ontario and a car guy.

I came upon the forum while researching legal requirements for importing kit cars/car kits into Ontario.

I noticed several members from Ontario are active and knowledgeable on the subject and the thread I read was quite informative.

I hope to visit often and appreciate the culture on this forum.

Regards to all,
Mike

Mike,

I think Ian Clarke is up in your area? A CAV GT 40 representative and expert who would probably know quite a bit about importing a car into Canada. You can find his details at the CAV (Cape Advanced Vehicles) web site I believe and he also posts on the forum form time to time. Good Luck and welcome.

Mike,

I think Ian Clarke is up in your area? A CAV GT 40 representative and expert who would probably know quite a bit about importing a car into Canada. You can find his details at the CAV (Cape Advanced Vehicles) web site I believe and he also posts on the forum form time to time. Good Luck and welcome.

Thanks for the information Jimmy, I did read Ian's post in a previous thread related to importation challenges.

Regards,
Mike

Enjoy the forum and thanks for being a supporter so early on.

Ron

Thanks Ron, I recognize the value of the information the forum provides, the contribution amortized over a year really is excellent return.

Keep up the great work,
Best wishes,
Mike

Last edited:
Back