Greetings from the big brown land called Australia

G'day all. Greg here, I'm 18 and from Northern NSW (a few hours from Brisbane). Been a GT40 fanatic for a while now and I'm embarking on a project to make three GT40 MkII's from scratch. Not 1:1 though as I'm practically flat broke. So the cars will be 1:10th scale and will be an exact replica of the Ferrari destroyers. (With the exception of the engines, instead of carbed 7.0L engines, I'll be using fuel injected, dry sump 5.4L Falcon Barra/Mustang Boss V8's) The basis of this project is thanks to a French guy named Pierre Scelli whose claim to fame was that in a timeframe of a decade and a half, he built a working scale replica of the Ferrari 312PB. The three MkII's will be named A, B and C. MkIIA is your standard run of a mill model car. MkIIB is in the same vein of Pierre's 312PB with the 540cc V8 being supercharged. MkIIC will be something really special, the world's first hybrid GT40 with the 540cc V8 and two small electric engines running off a linthium ion battery cell. Anywho, I'm having a bit of a problem on how to design the car so any detailed technical specifications, drawings and or CAD drawings will be very greatly apreciated. Cheers.

Back