GT40 Body Panels

GT40 Nose with hood insert, latches; GT40 left and right doors with latches, handles, inner trim panels; GT40 tail with glass rear window, latches. Possibly GTD parts. Offers being considered.

Just noticed that my "Join" date is listed as October 2006. In case anyone wonders about my new registration here with a body for sale, I originally registered as Giacomo6 around 1999-2000.

Ron Earp

Admin
The forum first opened in 2001. If you supply email you registered with or the exact user name I can send your password if you've forgotten it. All IDs are still intact regardless of how long you registered.

Ron

James,
are you willing to separate parts. My tail section is damaged and I would be interested in replacing it if cheaper that fixing it. I would also be interested in the rear glass, front and rear latches and door latches/handles.

Ron: I believe I was an early registrant, seems longer ago than 2001, but obviously it couldn't have been. I was just guessing at the time frame that I first discovered the site and joined. I've been away from the site for some time, it certainly has changed and expanded for the better. Great work!

John: I think it's too early to split up the panels, I'm hoping there is someone out there that the group of parts will be valuable to in furthering their project. If they don't turn up in a few weeks we can discuss seperating the bits.

Finally able to get some photos, here are the body panels that are available. Feel free to email with any questions.

Attachments

• Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 001c.jpg
    Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 001c.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 004c.jpg
    Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 004c.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 005c.jpg
    Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 005c.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 006c.jpg
    Kodak Stop Arm-DA videos 10-16-06 006c.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,201
S

snoman_sd

Gio said:
GT40 Nose with hood insert, latches; GT40 left and right doors with latches, handles, inner trim panels; GT40 tail with glass rear window, latches. Possibly GTD parts. Offers being considered.

I have a CAV car do you think the front nose clip with fit up, what do you need for it. Just curious why you pulled the body off?

James have you sold rear body panel yet & does it have wide fender flares? Its difficult for me to tell. What other parts do you have available? I would like to purchase body latches if priced reasonable. My car is scratch build & I'm close to completion.
Dale in Okla

Back