GT40 for Top Gear (UK)

Hi there, I'm thinking about pitching a story to top gear (BBC2 UK) about bl**dy quick component (kit) cars.
I already have a 600BHP Cobra and possibly a 630 BHP Ultima lined up, is there anyone out there with an indecently quick 40, willing to have it featured on the programme?
It would have to be a private owners car, not factory owned, and it would not be featured until the next series (spring 2003) but they sure could show Mr Clarkson a thing or two!
The show if filmed near Guilford in Surrey on a Wednesday afternoon, but as far as I understand, any track testing may be on different days. i'm looking for cars that are street legal and can be driven to and from the event. I would imagine that they would want the racing driver chappie "the stig" to drive all the cars so if you're not keen on that, don't reply. Insurace is another issue that would need addressing but as I'm only in the early stages of organising it, nothing is sorted yet.

ANYONE?????

You realize that you will have to make a tape of this event and post it on the forum. There would be alot of interest on this side of the pond.
Bill

Back