GT40 Graveyard!!!

If it's 1070, then Wren Sports look after it. Their garage is only 5 miles away from me in Shaftesbury, Dorset, UK. I'm hopefully taking P/1042 to them for some minor mods next week, so if it's available, I'll try and get some photos for you guys.. Regards, Andrew

P1070 was purchased by Fran Kress and sold on. I well remember when he bought it and in fact he just got off the phone with me relating the story of the purchase and resale! Suffice to say he made out well. He also told about his trailer needing a really good sweep out after hauling it home! I have one of the front Borranis from 1070 we are using for our Superformance GT40 Borrani option development.

Shine can last. I have a GTD front clip which got damaged and replaced in 1992 and has been sitting outside ever since and it is still shiny!

4 inch tubes? Wasn't that the tube size on a cobra?
Shine wont last 50 years, especially paint from that era. Seems too good to be true.

What did happen to # 1000 ? Heard it was still at Sebring, underground! I helped Bob McLean and the Fog Motors guys when I was a kid living at 19th and Willow st. Van. B.C.