GT40 PRICES

Bill Kearley

Supporter
This adds up to a lot of free advertising for this sale. Cam angle looks ok, this a special long wheel base model that you pay extra for.

Last edited:

Chris Kouba

Supporter
It is a beauty but wow - you’re right!!!!
View attachment 94095

Don't forget the other side too. I don't think this has anything to do with the camera angle:

1537116415621.png

The steering wheel , while not period correct is for once ont the right side of the car, its a good start thats why the price is at that level ......

No objection to the side it's on Paul (think it's great as an RHD car), just the fact that it's a cheap piece meant to put a check in the box for shipping a kit out the door. I would imagine everyone has a specific steering wheel that they want to put on the car- something leather or suede, etc... On a $400k car, I would expect the seller to have upgraded this detail.

Howard Jones

Supporter
For sale: 1 GTD40, 1 SLC, 1 2013 F150, 1 2014 Porsche Cayman S, 1 2011 Ford Escape, 3 bicycles, 1 lawnmower, 1 edger, pair of skates, and a skateboard I made in wood shop in 1969. Price of everything I have with wheels on it...…………………….wait for it...…………………….. $1.20 million.

Act now and save! And I'll throw in a car trailer for only an additional...…………………. $100K...………………….. Pictures extra...…………...PM for pictures price.

Last edited:

Howard Jones

Supporter
Please send check to my ex cousin in law in Nairobi. Will ship when it clears...….……..that's extra or I can arrange your move to Texas. That's extra too. Jac Mac gets free move (with a small fee) to Texas with purchase. He has valuable secret hot rod info I can use to take over Fast and Loud and get all those gold chains.

Back