GT40 stamps

I got these stamps of a GT40 from a good friend.
I have never seen those before.
Has anyone here seen them before or know where they came from or knows what Nukufetau-Tavalu means?

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 360
Yes, I bought a couple of key rings with these stamps in a while ago. Good for the Daily Driver.
Tuvalu is the new name for what used to be the Ellice Islands between Kiribati, Samoa and Fiji. It's the world's third least populous state and the fourth smallest country, according to Wikipedia.

Yes I bought a whole sheet and framed them to hang in my study, not sure if there is any collector value in them but they look quite cool.

Got these stamps a long time ago I subscribed to a stamp book called Motor 100. There were other cars issued by various islands. They also produced a similar themed set on trains.
Regards Allan

Hi All- I am a commercial fisher.. I drove a boat through this area on the way to American Samoa..
It was extremly hot and humid. The area has a few small coral atolls, none which seemed might have any kind of significant road infastructure. I have absolutely no idea why they might have a gt40 on their stamp....
BUT- I really love the car, and anyone can dream.
Regards,
Paul

Back