FS USA GT40.us for sale

GT40.us domain name for sale. I have had it for a while and own another GT40 domain that I have a website on. I have no time to build a site with this, keeping one GT40 site plus client sites online is enough work.

I would like to find some one who wants to build a website with it, not just buy it and then let it sit there.

The cost to renew it is about 20 bucks so that is what it will cost you if you want it. It has expired a few days ago but I can still renew it and transfer it to you if you want it.

I can host it for you also if you like, plus help you with the website. I own a business web design and hosting company.

###

Robert, have you had any trademark issues with GT40.us? My sense is that the TM holders on "GT40" are real aggressive about protecting it.....

Robert, have you had any trademark issues with GT40.us? My sense is that the TM holders on "GT40" are real aggressive about protecting it.....

I think it would probably depend upon what you used it for. SAFIR ENGINEERING LIMITED CORPORATION UNITED KINGDOM is the sole trademark holder according to a trade mark search I just performed.

I also own and operate GT40.net. I have not been hiding my website under a rock. There are also other webs sites that have GT40 in their domain name such as this forum and as far as I can tell this forum is run in a "for profit" manner. Don't know if Ron has and kind of agreement with SAFIR or not.

Concerning GT40.us, I would not worry. If the trade mark holder did contact the site owner more then likely it would be with a "CD" letter demanding it be taken down. No one wants a legal battle so that always happens first. I had one other website that I had to take down because of that.

GT40.us would make a great domain for a GT40 registry or club site or even a GT40 owner who wanted a website for his car.

I would say there would be no worries at all unless you were to conduct a "for profit" business using the domain.

I am not an attorney so.....

Thanks
Robert

###

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
I'm interested

GT40.us domain name for sale. I have had it for a while and own another GT40 domain that I have a website on. I have no time to build a site with this, keeping one GT40 site plus client sites online is enough work.

I would like to find some one who wants to build a website with it, not just buy it and then let it sit there.

The cost to renew it is about 20 bucks so that is what it will cost you if you want it. It has expired a few days ago but I can still renew it and transfer it to you if you want it.

I can host it for you also if you like, plus help you with the website. I own a business web design and hosting company.

###

Back