GT40 wanted by new forum member

New to your forum. "Sort of in retirement" but want a good, quality built GT40. Have had a variety of cars including cobra years ago. OK to have a few miles on it. Maintained, no stories please. You are experts at this so anything you can tell me and suggest will be appreciated. I live in Montana.

New to your forum. "Sort of in retirement" but want a good, quality built GT40. Have had a variety of cars including cobra years ago. OK to have a few miles on it. Maintained, no stories please. You are experts at this so anything you can tell me and suggest will be appreciated. I live in Montana.
Fran Kress has a Mark I with a 363 and RHD that is beautiful in the Pittsburgh area.

Hey Gary My name is Karl and i have a MKI GT40 just completed for sale give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx (Mod edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gi Gary,
I have my RCR40 wide Gulf +4
Email me if interested, Located in California.

Attachments

• 20210319_210436.jpg
    20210319_210436.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 20210204_205733.jpg
    20210204_205733.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 20210120_204910.jpg
    20210120_204910.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 255

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Gents,

There are bots which trawl the web looking for people's emails which will target websites like this. If you're not familiar, there's a better way to share contact info is through the messaging function of the forum. There are two ways to do this:

1 - The PM (Private Message) function is found in the upper right corner of the page where you see the small envelope icon:

1640659707450.png

Click there and then click on "Start a new conversation" to send a message. You will need to know the screen name of the person you seek, but that's all.

-OR-

2 - Hover over the screen name of the person you'd like to PM. After a second or two, you'll get a pop-up window as seen below. Click on the "Start conversation" button and type away...

1640660803771.png

This will keep your contact info out of the hands of marketers, SPAM out of your inbox, and webtrawlers out of our forum.

Louis- I would recommend you edit your post above to remove your email address from general public view.

Chris

Gents,

There are bots which trawl the web looking for people's emails which will target websites like this. If you're not familiar, there's a better way to share contact info is through the messaging function of the forum. There are two ways to do this:

1 - The PM (Private Message) function is found in the upper right corner of the page where you see the small envelope icon:

View attachment 119765

Click there and then click on "Start a new conversation" to send a message. You will need to know the screen name of the person you seek, but that's all.

-OR-

2 - Hover over the screen name of the person you'd like to PM. After a second or two, you'll get a pop-up window as seen below. Click on the "Start conversation" button and type away...

View attachment 119766

This will keep your contact info out of the hands of marketers, SPAM out of your inbox, and webtrawlers out of our forum.

Louis- I would recommend you edit your post above to remove your email address from general public view.

Chris
Thanks for the heads up Chris, how do I edit the post ?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Louis. I edited it so a bot can’t pick it up. I changed @ to at, so a real person has to enter the information. As Chris said. a PM is the safest way to send your email information.

Regards Brian

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Thanks for the heads up Chris, how do I edit the post ?

Bottom left corner of any of your owns post you'll see the word "Edit" as an active link. Click there and it will re-open the post for editing. In some of the subforums, your posts are permanent (I forget which), but in most of them I believe you can edit. In any case, there is a window in which you can edit post in all forums anyway, but I believe it's less than an hour.

For an example, I have now edited this post....

1640986307971.png

Back