GT40 wanted by new forum member

New to your forum. "Sort of in retirement" but want a good, quality built GT40. Have had a variety of cars including cobra years ago. OK to have a few miles on it. Maintained, no stories please. You are experts at this so anything you can tell me and suggest will be appreciated. I live in Montana.

New to your forum. "Sort of in retirement" but want a good, quality built GT40. Have had a variety of cars including cobra years ago. OK to have a few miles on it. Maintained, no stories please. You are experts at this so anything you can tell me and suggest will be appreciated. I live in Montana.
Fran Kress has a Mark I with a 363 and RHD that is beautiful in the Pittsburgh area.

Hey Gary My name is Karl and i have a MKI GT40 just completed for sale give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx (Mod edit)

Last edited by a moderator: