"GT40 Wedding"/End of season event

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
A few people asked me for further details about the locations so thought I'd post for all to see:-

Starting Location:-
The Fox and Hounds
Fox Lane
Little Canford
Wimborne
Dorset
BH21 2EQ

Destination:-
Parley Manor,
Parley Green,
Christchurch,
Dorset,
BH23 6BB

Max

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Just a quick note for any of those intending to join us - the pub has reopened as expected, however on the Saturday food will only be available from 12pm. Therefore it may be advisable to ensure a hearty breakfast is had.

Cheers,

Max (& Maxine)

Well Max and Maxine are one! Here are a few pics of the day, or at least the cars on the day, number plates scrubbed to protect the innocent

Attachments

• DSCF0956.jpg
    DSCF0956.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCF0944.jpg
    DSCF0944.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 299
  • DSCF0946.jpg
    DSCF0946.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF0959.jpg
    DSCF0959.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 295
-- and a great time was had by all!!
Thanks for letting us share your special day Max and Maxine.

I think this picture says it all about the day!

Attachments

• Max and Maxines wedding 065.jpg
    Max and Maxines wedding 065.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 295

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
Bum! - I knew it was soon, but not then.

Sorry we didnt make it Max, but congrats to you both and alll the best.

R

Congratulations Max & Maxine,
thoroughly enjoyed the day, here are a couple more pics.

Attachments

• Picture 019a.jpg
    Picture 019a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 020a.jpg
    Picture 020a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 299

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Well I think the pics you guys have posted sum up most of for now, but I just wanted to add a couple more before we go away. We do already have lots of pics, but won't get the official ones until we get back, and will hopefully also get all the others from everyone else. We reckon between everyone there there could easily be 10,000 possibly more! I'll maybe sort some others out to post then, and may look to produce something for the club magazine as suggested by a few club members present on the day.

Anyway, I would just like to say a real big thanks to those who turned up with their cars - Brian & Pam, Chris & Jane, Rob & Mary and an extra special mention to Chris Headon who turned up all the way from Torquay just for the gathering/drive around/line up at the wedding - thanks enormously Chris. Also to all the others who turned up to help us celebrate our big day.

I was unfortunately running late so had to cut the actual drive around short to get to my wedding 'on time'. I think the highlight was when we drove into & around the local small town square - 3 of us made it through the 1st green lights and then drove round and sat waiting for the other 2 to tag on behind, then had to wait about another minute before it was clear to leave. I'm not sure Wimborne knew what had hit it! When we return I will be enquiring as to whether anyone I had given advance notice to was there, taking pictures/video.

Cheers to all,

Max (& Maxine)

Attachments

• 100_0774 (Medium).jpg
    100_0774 (Medium).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0077 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_0077 (Medium).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 291
Back