GT40NZ Changing????

Dave,
What ever you do, please do not bring your car out this way to any car shows that I may be entered in. I won't have a chance. I saw those pictures and I hate to say it but you're ANAL. I never saw a car that detailed. I bet you hoovered over the wife just to make sure she did her part exactly right. There was so much detail in the pictures that I gave up. There is no way I would compete with that you WAXER you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yeah, that's right I'm jelous. If I ever get to your side of the country I gotta see that masterpiece.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you for the compliment Hersh. I just like to make things look as good at I can. I plan on driving this thing a lot (ie every day) so it has to look good when new because I'm sure it will get its share of nicks, bangs, and scrapes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I don't plan on any western trips for a while. I see you may come to Carlisle next year. I live only a couple of hours from there and will probably see you there!
Actually, the wife knows almost every part of the car and was as "anal" as I was. We ended up painting it twice because we didn't like it the first time. She now has auto body repair, sanding, and painting as a fall back career.

Back