GTD Chassis Required in UK.

G

Can anyone help me locate a GTD chassis for a colleague who wants, and deserves to, build a 40 but is on very limited funds.I can give him lots of parts and help him construct it but we need a chassis as a base.
It can be in any condition but must be sensibly priced.
Help me help him please.
Regards,
Graham @ GTA.

G

OK, nil response so far so can i ask does anyone have accurate measurements for a GTD chassis or is anyone still at an unclad stage in their build so that we can take measurements so that we can build one from scratch.My friend is desperate to have a 40 but is on a very limited budget and he is having to plan this very carefully.
Can you help me help him please?
Graham.

Hi Graham
I responded. Must have fell on deaf ears, or you lost my number.
However I have now sold it to Fran and Gordy.

Regards
Chris.
PS. I can still provide MK1 bodies, and I have the measurements you need.
confused.gif

G

Chris,
Within 10 minutes of receiving your first notification you were asked how much you wanted for the chassis but i believe you had already done the deal with Fran anyway as you did,nt reply to me.
Anyway too late now. I hope you still have my cross member that you borrowed safe as my friend will need that when we start his build if we can find a genuine chassis deal.
Graham @ GTA.

Graham
Your cross member is safe and sound, as I had expected as "requested" that your call me, or come over to look at the chassis that I had for sale at the time, that you could have collected your crossmember then.
I would have gladly returned it to you but have not had an invitation to your new place nor do I know where you now live.
So although I have measurements for the GTD chassis you no longer need them as you had previously requested, is that now the case?

Regards
Chris
confused.gif

[ February 23, 2003: Message edited by: Chris Melia ]

Back