GTD Lockheed Brake Servo

Can anyone tell me what Lockheed brake servos I need to get for my GTD? A part number or donor car would be really useful. I am running std GTD brakes to at the moment and I want stay with a servo assisted system.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Speak to Frank Catt

He removed 2 from my car (On the car for about 1000 miles) when I went to non boosted system and he held them there as they were more likely to be used by him than by me

Open to offers

Ian

I have a set that I took off my car a while back, when I upgraded to Wilwood 6-pots.
You can have them for £50 a piece or £90 the pair.
They're heavy, so you'd have to collect them from High Wycombe or pay carriage.
Tony Hunt

Can anyone tell me what Lockheed brake servos I need to get for my GTD? A part number or donor car would be really useful. I am running std GTD brakes to at the moment and I want stay with a servo assisted system.

I can't say for sure if the part number is the same on the GTD, but I would think so....

Anyway, what I bought were two LOCKHEED part #LE72696.

They aren't cheap but are supposed to be the best to get. Powertune also makes a copy that I hear is pretty good.

Thanks for all the replies. I'll look up the part numbers Darrin gave me first as I would prefer to get new servos if possible.
Richard

Back