GTD Sway Bar Front

HI All anyone have any good pictures of the front Sway Bar for the GTD's. Were these a sourced part or were these from ???? Dimensions would be nice so I can see if this will fit this old chassis. Thanks

Wally,
The first pic is what it looked like when I got it the next are after new poly bushings, I'll get some dims, for you this afternoon when I go out to the garage.
Bob

Attachments

• SSCN0022.JPG
    SSCN0022.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN0112.JPG
    DSCN0112.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 293
Thanks Bob The offset on your bar goes up, The bar that came with mine extends forward and the arms going back are longer then yours. Any idea of what your bar is from ??? Wally

Wally,
It came with the car and as far as I know it is original, I also have a drawing that I made of it for you can you open a DWG file on your computer, If so I can send it to you
Bob

HI Frank Should have contacted you in the first place, Can you conferm this is from a cortina ??? I was hoping to find one in the states if posable. Photos would help. Thanks Wally

I went to a local yard today to look at a Cortina they had, Must be to old ( 59 ) as the bar goes through the lower I arms. Any idea of what years these are from??? Thanks Wally

Back