Gulf GT40 fine art print now available in small or large sizes

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi HistoryBuff,<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Thanks for your interest in GT40s.com.<o:p></o:p>
Please bear in mind that GT40s.com is not a site that allows for free advertising. Quite possibly you might have missed the site rules for vendors – here they are for your review.

Thread on Vendor Rules <o:p> </o:p>
If you, or the person you are posting for, would like to advertise your wares for sale on GT40s.com please contact me. For the the moment your post advertising prints for sale will be deleted. Should you wish to become an advertiser on GT40s.com I’ll be happy to re-instate it.<o:p></o:p>
Have a good day.<o:p></o:p>
Ron<o:p></o:p>

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Ron,

Waste of time. Wally trolls on Club Cobra all the time either hawking his wares or looking for free research/information and when you ask him to "pony-up" he disappears!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Wally trolls on Club Cobra all the time either hawking his wares or looking for free research/information and when you ask him to "pony-up" he disappears!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed his only other post on this forum was advertising something. Sure is nice when people come to visit us out of self interest.

I'm curious: How does someone with only two posts manage to have two reputation points? Especially when they're both advertisements?

I've only managed the same number of reputation points after a year-and-a-half and 70-odd posts! I don't claim to deserve more, but it does make one wonder about the legitimacy of the whole reputation point system. Is there something I'm missing?

Kim

Back