gurney headed boss on ebay , 498hp@8200 sheeesh yes please!

This guy is in Victoria Australia (Home of RF) has no feed back and the previous time this was listed, E-bay was concerned enough to stop the auction.
So tread carefully dear friends.

Regards

Chris.

yeah i spoke to him he had his friend list it last time, his friend had someone try and hack his ebay, so they stopped all auctions to be safe.he said thats why he started his own account. .sounded very genuine to me.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
He emailed me and advised that a "Chap" in England offered him 15500. I'm with Chris and would be very cautious.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Hoon 69,
I was intouch with him last time the engine was listed. Hacking of his friends EBay account, is a different story to the one he told me.
EBay's Security Dept sent me an email advising me they were not happy with the vendor. I wont go into details here, but forewarned is forearmed.

Hi Guys,

Great forum, wish i had the cash to build a gt40 or daytona or something but alas, i dont,

Anyhow its my engine for sale on ebay .

Totally above board, no bullshit, very sweet engine.

I was gonna put it in a mustang but decided to go quad cam and let the motor go(hopefully)where it belongs ,in a gt40, or something of historical significance anyway.

My mustangs no way near original so a quad cam with 8 pound boost from a centrifugal blower will go all day every day 620 to 700 ponies.
Even though i love a windsor at full noise ,especially a gurney like this one .I just figured for what i want to do with the car its not worth having the gurney in there just to confuse the poor punters that happen to see it at a rally or trackday or a show something and think "What the hell's with those heads".

And for the record...a mate had listed the engine the first time for me...ebay closed all his auctions because someone had been repeatedly trying to crack his password...we have only in the past day or so found out it was another friend of his ie: MY girlfriend ,thinking it would be funny to buy something incriminating under his name eg; some XXXL crutchless fishnet stockings and the unbreakable rubber gimp ball or something in the like.YEAH REAL FUNNY HONEY!
So that my friends is the full story

P.s:Did i say what a really nice bit of gear this motor is.....lol.

cheers

Mick B ME/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gifGIRLFRIEND <font color="pink"> </font> <font color="orange"> </font>

HILLY

Supporter
Re: gurney headed boss on ebay , 498hp@8200 sheeesh yes plea

AU$ 24,000.00 final price …. What are the heads alone worth??

Back