Hail from Asia....

Hi Guys...

My names kevin and i am from SE. Asia been admiring the gt40 for a year now and figured it was about time to dig deep into my pocket to try to build the car.. sadly in Malaysia we don't have so much access to as many parts as u guys have.. Well anyway am calling out to all aussie mates out there who can help out as i figure i need to import the gt40 kit from there...

Thx in advance and hope will be able to put in a build log soon for u guys..
( oh by the way anyone from asia building 1 or am i teh first one hahah )

Hey Kevin, welcome to the forum. Asia is just right next door to me. What a great part of the world. :)

Race Car Replicas(RCR) are looking at supplying kits into Asia. So I would be more than happy to talk to you about logistics, pricing, specifications etc for our products. You can email or call me or I can call you. My contact details are on the web site link below. Or even better come over for a visit, see them in person and have a holiday in Australia. :D

Actually I would be more than happy to help, regardless of kit purchase.

You've certainly come to the right place for advice on GT40 kits.

Glad you've made the decision to get a GT40, now comes the exciting part...Good luck with it mate.

Hi Craig..

That will be great to see u guys interested in coming in... I am still working out on the custom's side of things with the taxes and stuff and figuring out what is the best way to import it in... Theres a huge market here for turnkey and fully completed as sometimes asian's lack the expertise and equipment but some of them can be quite well to do and prefer to buy the kit car fully done...

But My email address is [email protected].. Will be surfing your website craig and will definitely have a long list of questions for u as well as some business opportunites here in Asia....

Back