FS EU Hartwell style latch for the GT40

OttoRT

Supporter
After rebuilding my GT40 Mk1 I have som sets Hartwell latches leftover of from my build, I would like to sell. I was not really satisfied with the available ones on the market, so I managed to get some remanufactured in the original style. They were a bit expensive to get made especially because I had the PRESS handle cast in aluminum, which was a large part of the cost of doing them, but I think the result is worth the effort.
Most of the copies I have seen have the Press handle letters CNC cut ,and I this bit should look and feel correct. Judge for your self. I have 4 sets available but will be happy to sell them individually one at the time. I have anchor plates for both front and rear. The price for one latch is 280 US$ plus shipping from Europe, including the anchor plate for front or rear as needed.
Let me know if anybody is interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

OttoRT

Supporter
so $1120 US plus shipping?
so you have the narrow (front) and wide (rear) lower mounting brackets?
Hi Ryan .
$1120 for a whole set of 4 , including the right front and rear anchor plates .( Se picture) I have checked the rates for a UPS package to the US. The current rate is 80US$ and about 40 US$ with the postal service. The problem right now is with the Postal service, is that there is some disruption of service due to the coronavirus. UPS seems to be working.

Attachments

Agostino

Supporter
Hi Otto,
just want to thank you for the nice deal, the set I have received is simply spectacular, a very good part on my shelf to complete my project.

OttoRT

Supporter
Hi Agustino.
Glad to be of service. I am happy that you liked them. I still got a couple of sets left, if you known somebody that needs them.