Hello from London

Hello all,

I thought I'd say hello here first as to establish myself. I'm currently sportscar-less but interested in picking something in the next 12 months... 'something' means either a finished car or a project.

I have joined the forum to ask a few questions here and there and get an idea for the cars and the scene around them.

I hope to see some of your cars at a show (I live in London) and maybe even barter a passenger ride in time. It's tough saving for something you've never seen, heard nor sat in!!

Thanks very much,
Robin Fenlon

Welcome Robin.

Loads of great guys on here with a wealth of knowledge that is amazing. Good luck with you hunt for the right car!

Cheers,

Graham.

Hi Robin and welcome. Try ang get to a couple of the monthly meetings. You'll be made very welcome and I'm sure will be offered a sit and maybe a ride in a '40.

Simon

ps, you in TV, radio, music?.......

Thanks for the quick responses guys! Will definitely join for the next meeting!

Simon, I think you may know my father from the TR forum? Peter. I work for a sports federation as a filmer/editor...

Robin, may I add my welcome and if you happen to be down in sunny Devon drop me a line, any excuse to get the 40 out is gratefully received, if you haven't yet decided on a particular car I would suggest you try a few before you make that leap, at least then you will know what set up you want.

Back