Hello hoping to start my dream

Hello everyone my name is Aaron, I am currently 23 and in the USAF. Recently I have decided that I want to sell my 2014 mustang GT so that I can start working on having my true dream car a Ford gt40 ( replica since I wont be able to purchase a real one yet). I already have a second vehicle that I could drive while I work on the gt40. As of right now i am looking for any kits in the United States that I can buy for $35,000 or less preferably rolling chassis or unfinished please email me if you know of any thank you have a nice day!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Aaron....

Thanks for your service to our country and Welcome to GT40's

Lots of great information within the thousands of pages here and I'm sure you'll find something that fits your needs.. Budgets being guideposts, we often look in the rear view mirror and see them flattened behind us - but with a bit of skill and work on your part, you may be able to stay close... Along the way you will be buying tools (never a bad thing), learning new skills like welding and bodywork... All part of the journey which makes your car unique and, in many ways, even more special than dropping 10+ million on an original..

Back