Help ! Searching for Raydyot mirrors with stamped logo

Help ! Searching for Raydyot mirrors with stamped logo
Hi !
Who can help ? Is there anyone who knows where i can buy raydyot mirrors with stamped "Raydyot Logo ?
It must be the same as built on the 427 Racing cobra`s.

Thank you for answering.

According to another site, Bill Kemper (847) 842-8335 was still making these in 2008 in England with the stampings. The site said he prefers faxes, but you can send a fax or leave a message at that same number. Check out Current Source for Raydyot Mirrors [Archive] - Club Cobra. I tried to leave a voice message a few months ago, but never heard back from him. Perhaps you will have better luck. If you get through, please send me a PM, since I want the same thing as you. Vintage Raydyots have gone for high bids on Ebay, so there is a demand for them. I'm sure Bill knows that. If he needs a certain order size to justify making the mirrors with the stamping, perhaps there are enough of us on this site to motivate him. Good luck and let us know what you learn. Best, Mike

Hi Mike,

Now i found some Raydyots in england with stamped logo. So when you want to buy a pair the will be € 450,-- / pair.
If you are still intersted please send a PM to [email protected]

Best, Thomas.

There is one on Ebay right now at $77.56, with one day to go. It looks like a replica with a recent stamping. There was an old original with a lot of patina (meaning dents and scratches) on Ebay recently with a starting asking price of $600 . I expect the current auction to go a lot higher in the last few minutes, but not to $600, or even 225 Euros. I bought two replicas without the script and am satisfied with them for now, but I still would like to get some with the script. 225 Euros is still beyond my indifference point. I'm still waiting for someone to satisfy this market demand for a reasonable price.

Back