Help with connecting my SPF A/C

I was moving the pedal box and managed to pull two wires off the A/C evaporator.

From Blas‘ wiring diagram they are for the A/C thermostat.

The proble is, the connector has 4 spades and I have 2 cables. I suspect it‘s the bottom (shiny ones) but I‘m not sure.

Can someone help me out?
1033DE84-DDA8-4096-88F0-499AF16741BE.jpeg

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Hi, could this help?
Its a wiring diagram in the last few pages.

morten

Attachments

• GT40_OwnersManual.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 88
No iI already looked there as well.

I know the 2 wires I pulled out (pink and purple/white). I just need to know which 2 of the 4 spade terminals I need to plug them back into. I guess the other 2 remain empty since I don’t have any other open wires lying around.

These are the wires btw
8819534B-781E-4896-81D1-8655FAB3CDC0.jpeg

Have you tried contacting Rick Muck (Mark 1V) on this forum? My thermostat only has 2 terminals with the pink wire on the bottom.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Have you tried contacting Rick Muck (Mark 1V) on this forum? My thermostat only has 2 terminals with the pink wire on the bottom.

Yes, the shiny ones. And it doesn't matter which lead goes on which terminal as it is switch. And for anyone who needs A/C parts, I have most of a "take-out" SPF GT system available. Never had refrigerant in the system.

Yes, the shiny ones. And it doesn't matter which lead goes on which terminal as it is switch. And for anyone who needs A/C parts, I have most of a "take-out" SPF GT system available. Never had refrigerant in the system.

Thanks a lot Rick!

Back