How Much BHP to Scare a Person Silly?

My understanding of the right amount of HP is as follows,...alot is good.....more is better....and to much is perfect !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
I am sure there must be a link between Paul being in a car and "things" happening. I mean, I never had been airbourne before Paul got in the car. Dave had never broken a suspension arm till Paul got in the car....It is all Paul's fault QED!

Paul, do you think that we could get more airbourne now I have closer to 400 bhp than 300?

Malcolm

Hmmmm - now let me think?
Was I in your 40 at Goodwood with your Madgewick excursion? - nope

Was I a passenger at Bovington with your epic 100yds 10G visit to the undergrowth? - hmmm - nope

Was I a passenger at Wiscombe at Martini - nope (but if I were I would have been shouting LEFT! LEFT! LEFT!)

So to me it seems the common denominator is you Malc - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As to whether 400BHP will get you airborne now - quite possibly - But sure as hell, I won't be in it!

he he he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Finally found the picture showing how I managed to scare myself silly for quite a number of years!

250cc shifter karts usually did it for me - and I was the driver!!!

(kart on the right) - 120+ down the straight - pouring rain with a sharp 90 at the end - yep, that'll do it!

cheers
dave

Attachments

• 29990-coppage_5.3.03-12.jpg
    29990-coppage_5.3.03-12.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 252

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Dave !!!
And my mom said I wasn't smart enough to come in out of the rain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.
At least you look like you were having a blast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Lets see heres the formula !
120mph + 90 degree turn = Oh my Gawd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Regards Brian Kissel

[ QUOTE ]

As to whether 400BHP will get you airborne now - quite possibly - But sure as hell, I won't be in it!

he he he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Malcolm you're a nutter!! I reckon you could make your car fly with 300HP!!

J.P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

More appropriate here than further hijacking of the 'Manufacturer's Section' -

If one triple 2-stroke Kawasaki isn't scary enough, how about three!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 30336-KHtriples.JPG
    30336-KHtriples.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 298
Back