I just don't get it

I have watched this video 30 times now and I just can't understand how it has got more than 9.6 million views. Maybe someone on here can explain.

Cheers
Mike
You told nine million five hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred seventy people about it?

I have watched this video 30 times now ...

Oh boy, that reminds me ... Guys Be careful! I've been a victim of a clever scam while at Costco parking...

Don't be naive enough to think, it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20+ year-old girls come over to your car as you are loading your vehicle. They both start roaming around your car looking for their "lost keys", with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you offer them help in finding keys, they say "NO" & instead ask you for a ride to some place. You agree & they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat & begins using her mouth on your, um mid-section, while the other one slips her hand between the seats & steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also this month 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th & 9th, & three times last Saturday.

That’s why I’m informing all friends to be careful and be informed that cheap leather wallets are on sale at your nearest Walmart ...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh boy, that reminds me ... Guys Be careful! I've been a victim of a clever scam while at Costco parking...

Don't be naive enough to think, it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20+ year-old girls come over to your car as you are loading your vehicle. They both start roaming around your car looking for their "lost keys", with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you offer them help in finding keys, they say "NO" & instead ask you for a ride to some place. You agree & they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat & begins using her mouth on your, um mid-section, while the other one slips her hand between the seats & steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also this month 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th & 9th, & three times last Saturday.

That’s why I’m informing all friends to be careful and be informed that cheap leather wallets are on sale at your nearest Walmart ...

'Couldn't happen to me.
My RAM has a standard cab, no back seat and there's a console between the 'buckets'.
But...uh...what's the address of that particular Costco? ;-)

Howard Jones

Supporter
They are at Lowes, ACE hardware, and Walmart too......................................still looking for more.

Note: you can't return to the same spot if you only have 5 bucks in your wallet...................

Back