I need a transaxle

Ron McCall

Supporter
If you are looking for a transaxle that is geared correctly for your application and the only trans that will look the part, the ZF 5DS-25 is the only option. I can find you one if you would like to go that route. Expect to pay roughly$12k for one that is RTG. It will be under-stressed at your power level and should last a long time even if you run the car hard.

Ron

Peter Scontrino

GT40s Supporter
If you are looking for a transaxle that is geared correctly for your application and the only trans that will look the part, the ZF 5DS-25 is the only option. I can find you one if you would like to go that route. Expect to pay roughly$12k for one that is RTG. It will be under-stressed at your power level and should last a long time even if you run the car hard.

Ron

Thank you.

Charlie Farley

GT40s Sponsor
I have a brand new, full guarantee in the box ZF/RBT available and it is stored in the USA. If you are interested please Private message me.

I have a brand new ZF built heavy main case 5DS-25 number 10203 in Pantera configuration. It can be supplied with a 3.56 ring and pinion or a 4.22 and can be flipped as needed for a GT. It was just opened up and internally inspected for age corrosion and was perfect. Shoot me a PM or a direct email at [email protected]