I want this car.....need info

ford.jpg
Does anyone know anything about this car or if it is still available.....I have tryed to contact the owners in the UK from the US and I get an incorrect number, with no appropriate listing.
confused.gif

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: GT-40 Freak ]

G

Dont have any info but I love the wheels who makes them if anyone knows?

Hi MR 40

If you have a name? then I have a UK Data Base of Replica GT 40 owners

Chris Melia

Yeah the wheels are splendid indeed, they are listed as BRM three piece/17"

Thanks for the "Image" link though, great wheels, very aggressive and moderately priced, the powder coated centers look very similar to these BRM's if in fact thats what they are.

Mr. Melia, That data base would be most appreciated, I think I have the town that this car is located in. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Clay Wagner
[email protected]
grin.gif

Chris I was just reading your profile, it mentions that you have a MK-III? I would love to see some pics of this car if you have any available, I have always been curious of this vehicle with its slightly different wheel arches and headlights...who is the chassis and body manufacturer?

Take care,

Clay Wagner
[email protected]

Hi Clay

Check you e-mail for MK111 photo's and I only have Data Base on hard copy, so I need the name or the Town to help.

Chris

Hi Clay

Check your e-mail for GT40 Radio installation photo's

Palmers ? is not on the data base.
Chris

Guys, If you want BRM wheels, converting to pin drive and utilizing BRM replica wheels is not an insurmountable task. I know there are machine shops that do conversion kits and there are two, if not more producers of authentic wheels. Brian

Chris,

I would appreciate it if you could either post photos of your car or e-mail them to me. Especially the engine compartment.

I am installing a 351W also. Thanks.

Bill
DRB GT40/0035

Back