GT40 roadster

I thought maybe the parts taken off of the converted cars are being used on some of the "NEW" ones as the windshields must be very rare. My most interesting GT40 sighting was seeing the spyder in the picture driving around the streets of Kirkland Wa back in 2010. There were Mk I, II, III, and 4's at GT40 show being held there. Only the second real 40 I've seen on the street. I saw a silver 40 on the streets of Covina Ca back in the late 60's.

Attachments

• IMG_1626-001.JPG
    IMG_1626-001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 98

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Gt/108. Was with the McCaw collection here in Seattle. Believe it’s with the Miller collection now.

PaulProe

Supporter
Rick
Do you have any additional pictures/details on th Gelscoe roadster builds? I am on a mission to convert a kit to a roadster. Gathering information is not the easiest for these things

Paul

Neil

Supporter
Rick
Do you have any additional pictures/details on th Gelscoe roadster builds? I am on a mission to convert a kit to a roadster. Gathering information is not the easiest for these things

Paul
Read Post #20. Reconsider.

Glenn M

Supporter
The size of the anti-roll bar, it's miniscule! Coupled with the long lever arm, it wasn't doing much 'anti!' How times have changed.

Back