In car video

Frank, the website is spectacular. The video and audio clips are great. You fellows look as though you have a hoot, deservedly so.

Roger

G

There's a new one up now on the Isle of Man, go to the GTD 40 Club section on the Forum for more details.
Andrew

G

I followed instructions, but Widows Media Player tells me file is corrupt. However, when I do an open URL from WMP it plays it just fine. My guess is that the save is not doing binary but text. Anyone know how to fix this. (BTW, I am using Netscape)

The video is awesome!!!!

Another case of Micro$oft only working with Micro$oft: IE download worked fine. Now I just have to get my blood pressure checked after watching the videos!!

[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: Lynn Larsen ]

Now you have seen the videos, come and see the real thing. We have hired the track at Goodwood on Monday 19th August,just for the gtd40 club, I dare you to be there!

Dear Frank
It's great to see you guys using your cars. If it weren't for the Atlantic Ocean I would join you. I took J6 out for a ride today. It doesn't get any better than that...

G

Fred,

Check out the web for accommadation in Chichester which is just a couple of miles down the road. Bound to be a travel lodge or something similar there, it is a big town.

Come and make yourself known to us all so we can have a chat and show the cars properly.

Malcolm

PS mine is the gulf car with plate J40GT.

Back