Indoor Car Cover for Mk1

I would appreciate any recommendations for UK suppliers / makers of good quality indoor car covers. There is the obvious google search but would rather approach a company that someone has used.

I need one for my Mk1 KVA. I don't want a general bag to go over it but something more "fitted"

Thanks for any feedback & perhaps pics of what you have...

Cheers

Chris

Chris,

Try Cover Cars/Vareze Italy
www.confectioniandrea.it or Confezioni Andrea srl - homepage

Not the cheapest but immaculate (see their customers on the site) and they send youre order by mail if necessary.My car looks like a women shape (I mean the slic ones...)

I have one for my GT40 and one for my MV Agusta.

FYI: See picture of a classic car and the mirror part.They send the mirror part sepreately so you can fix where your particular mirror is placed.

A no brainer to me if price is not the driver of choice.

Good luck

Rgds
Fred

Chris
I was looking last year and ended up with the supertex from www.theultimatefinish.co.uk It is a red breathable cover with brushed fleecy lining and is semi tailored to go over the GT40. It does not have special add ons for the mirrors but is large and wide enough to cover the whole car door mirrors (on mine) included. I think it is a good compromise for protection at reasonable cost. It also comes with it's own bag for storage. Check them out as they are in the UK and gave me good service
Chris

Back