IS CRAFT PERFORMANCE STILL IN BUSINESS??

Chet Zerlin

Supporter
As I feared….Their website confirms they’ve closed their doors. Unfortunately I am among the customers with a pending engine order and deposit. If anyone else here learns the name or contact info of the unnamed attorney they mention on their website as handling the close out of their business could you please PM me with that info?
Such is life….
Chet

Ron Earp

Admin
What company is this? H Craft Customs? Maybe a link to the website would be a good idea.

I feel your pain. I and many others went through this with Roaring Forties a good while back resulting in folks all over the globe losing well over 3/4 million USD.

Chris Kouba

Supporter

1660409748582.png

Chet Zerlin

Supporter
I am also sent a deposit of 12K down range in Jan with nothing to show for it. We are working it through several channels-I will post info here if interested as this plays out.

JM
Any posted info and suggested actions would be very helpful and much appreciated.
Chet

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm sorry fellows. Keith Craft was a fairly retpuable engine shop that used to advertise with GT40s.com 15 years ago. I hope that you can recover something from your deposits.

As a customer of craft Performance my engine got a knock within 100 miles. Lance at craft was an awful experience. They did not deserve to be in the engine building business. I bought my engine back in 2021 and under 100 miles I gotta spend 8k to have it rebuilt/machined correctly.

Attachments

• 20230302_172629.jpg
    20230302_172629.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 132
Back